I just realized, that after repacking a DCP with a new subtitle, it looses the font size parameter from the XML which I set in my subtitle editing software on export, and can see in the exported XML.
When I test it on a Dolby system, it looks fine, I just don't know what is the size, what the server uses.
In After Effects I see that it sets the size to the correct value in the "Character" panel, to the one I set in the subtitle editing software.
Thank you for your reply in advance!
Everything CuteDCPTools belongs here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest